ScanX® Classic – Digital Radiography System
ScanX Classic: for practices that work with both intraoral & extraoral images. Accepts sizes: 0,1,2,3,4, Panoramic, Cephalometric and TMJ. NEW design features a new body and faster engine. The 3.5 inch x 5.5 inch LED display shines green when the system is ready for use, and changes to an amber glow while reading the plates.
Your complete digital X-ray solution that works with ALL image sizes: 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4; Panoramic; Cephalometric; and TMJ. ScanX utilizes photo stimulable phosphor (PSP) technology. These wafer-thin, flexible and wireless PSP imaging plates provide ample comfort for every patient. Dentists are choosing PSP as their digital option due to its many advantages over film, including: faster image development; better clarity; greater convenience; no costly chemicals or processor maintenance; and paperless efficiency. Best of all, there is no need for special training, as workflow and placement technique are identical to film.
- ScanX Classic: for practices that work with both intraoral & extraoral images
- Accepts sizes: 0,1,2,3,4, Panoramic, Cephalometric and TMJ
- NEW design features a new body and faster engine
- The 3.5 inch x 5.5 inch LED display shines green when the system is ready for use, and changes to an amber glow while reading the plates
- Faster than film: A full mouth series takes less than 2 minutes with ScanX compared to 8 minutes with film
- Achieve the highest image quality: delivers 18 line pairs/mm and 1,100 dots per inch– ScanX packs in all the details to aid your diagnosis
- PSP imaging plates are wireless, flexible, wafer-thin, reusable thousands of times, inexpensive, reach places hard sensors cannot and do not require costly replacement insurance like hard sensors
- Made for every patient– children and elderly… and everyone in between
- Requires no time-wasting chemical processor maintenance
- Requires no money-wasting chemicals
- Requires no space-wasting chemical processor, dark room or film storage cabinets
- Pair ScanX with sensors for a “hybrid” and complete digital solution
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.5″x15.5″x24.5″ (39.4cmx39.4cmx62.2.cm)|
|Weight||51 lbs. (23.1 Kg)|
|Electrical||Universal 100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Resolution||Up to 18 lp/mm (Depending on scanning mode/pixel size selected) (1,1000 dpi)|
|Theoretical Resolution||40 lp/mm (2000 dpi)|
|Laser Classification||Class I Laser Product, Compliance
with FDA HHS 21 CFR 1040.10 and
|Imaging Medium||Phosphor Storage Plates. Intraoral sizes
0, 1, 2, 3, 4. Panoramic sizes 5″x12″ and 6″x12″ (15cm x 30cm). Cephalometric sizes 8″x10″. TMJ size 5″x7″.
|CPU||Pentium-4, 2 GHz or higher|
|Operating System||Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3 or later for an Intel 32-bit processor; Microsoft Windows XP Professional 64-bit Edition with Service Pack 2 or later for an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor; Microsoft Windows Vista Business, Enterprise, or Ultimate with Service Pack 2 or later for an Intel 32-bit or an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor; Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate with Service Pack 1 for an Intel 32-bit or an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor; or Microsoft Windows 8 Professional or Enterprise for an Intel 32-bit or an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor.|
|Hard Drive||500 GB (200 MB disk space required to start scanning)|
|Monitor||SVGA 24″, 1280×1024 or higher resolution|
|Video Display Adapter||32 MB RAM|
|USB Port||USB 2.0 or later|
- PSPs, Intraoral: sizes 0-4
- PSPs, Panoramic size: 5″ x 12″ and 15cm x 30cm
- PSP, Cephalometric size: 8″ x 10″
- PSP Cleaning Wipes: package of 50
- Barrier Envelopes: sizes 0-4
- Plate Guides: sizes 0-3
- Plate Transfer Bo : for transporting exposed intraoral PSPs
- ScanX Cleaning Sheets: packages of 12 and 50
*For more details visit the ScanX Accessories page.
24 Month WarrantyThis Air Techniques dental product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques’ dealer service personnel.