J. Morita Veraviewepocs 2D
Veraviewepocs 2D is a panoramic/cephalometric model which is upgradeable to 3D. It offers high quality images with exceptional clarity at low patient dose.
Veraviewepocs® 2D offers crystal clear panoramic and cephalometric images with low effective dose. Designed for versatility, the 2D model can be upgraded to 3D at a later date. With fully automatic settings, Veraviewepocs 2D is easy to operate. This unit features a variety of options and specialized programs such as the Orthoradial Panoramic projection, which reduces the overlapping of neighboring teeth, and the Shadow Reduction Panoramic projection, which reduces obstructing shadows. Patient positioning is also easy with AF Automatic Positioning – a light beam sensor automatically positions the C-arm without requiring the patient to move. For accurate diagnosis and analysis, Veraviewepocs 2D offers high definition, refined imaging processing with multi-plane observation.
- Completely upgradeable to the Veraviewepocs 3D model
- 7.4 second panoramic; 4.9 second cephalometric
- Super Fine Mode option for even higher resolution images
- Continuous, automatic adjustment of kV and mA for excellent clarity
- High quality images using both Digital Direct Automatic Exposure (DDAE) and Automatic Image Enhancer (AIE)
- Easy patient positioning with AF automatic positioning, triple laser beams, and power assisted movement
- Wide dynamic range of hard and soft tissue
- Model: X550
- Two types: Veraviewepocs 2D Pan & Veraviewepocs 2D Pan/Ceph
- Upgradeable to 3D
- Imaging programs: Standard panoramic, Pedodontic panoramic, Maxillary sinus panoramic, TMJ 4 views
- Panoramic exposure time: Fine high-speed mode approx. 7.4 seconds; Super fine mode approx. 15 seconds
- Panoramic magnification ratio: 1.3, 1.5, 1.6
- Panoramic positioning: Electric motor and AF optical distance sensor
- Cephalometric exposure time: 4.9 seconds LA, 4.1 seconds PA
- Cephalometric imaging area: LA 225 x 254 mm, PA 225 x 203 mm
- Cephalometric magnification ratio: 1.1
- Tube Voltage: 60–90 kV
- Tube current: 1–10 mA
- Effective focal spot: 0.5 mm
- Dimensions / weight (pan): W 40-1/8“ x D 52-3/8“ x H 92-3/4“ / 418 lb.
- Dimensions / weight (with ceph): W 78-3/4“ x D 52-3/8“ x H 92-3/4“ / 568 lb.