Forest Dental 3900 Narrow Back Chair
If you need more space when working around the patient, the 3900 Narrow Back—with or without slings—is a smart choice. The optional slings lend a feeling of extra support to patients of any size, especially children. They also provide a contact barrier between you and your patient to help them feel relaxed and at ease.
- For those who prefer more space when working around the patient, the 3900 Narrow Back, with or without slings, is ideal
- Optional slings lend a feeling of extra support to patients of any size, especially children, while also providing a contact barrier between you and your patient to help them feel relaxed and at ease
- Slings are enhanced with a unique stiffening web at the elbow to prevent collapsing.
- Sleek, thin back allows comfortable access to oral cavity
- Double articulating headrest for patient comfort
- Four touchpad and/or foot control options with four preset chair positions
- Smooth, quiet, speed-adjustable hydraulic operation to match any style of dentistry
- Space-saving arms swing down, not out into treatment room
- Optional: soft-touch massager with exclusive built-in pump placing no demand on your compressor, IV board, pedo wedge
- Designer Friendly®: 18 Ultraleather™ colors, nine powder coat paint colors (two standard)
- Upgrades: option to match chair base to delivery, dual color upholstery, contrasting thread color
- Five-year warranty