Dentsply Sirona Orthophos XG 3D
Orthophos XG 3D, a hybrid solution from Dentsply Sirona. The Orthophos XG 3D combines the advantages of 2D and 3D into one comprehensive unit. With an extensive selection of panoramic programs to choose from, the right 2D diagnostic images are now augmented with the ability to capture 3D X-ray.
The 3D function increases diagnostic accuracy for all clinical needs and, when used in combination with CEREC, it offers new possibilities in implantology.
The new hybrid unit from Sirona requires about the same space as a traditional 2D X-ray machine, but now provides the advantages of 2D and 3D together in your practice while encouraging the lowest possible effective dose for the patient.
- Simple patient positioning – the operator has a clear visual of the area to be scanned
- The Auto-Positioner enables the operator to take images with confidence
- Intuitive control with the Easypad touchscreen makes program selection fast and easy
- Automatic sensor rotation eliminates the need for manual sensor change
- Multiple 3D scan regions allow the operator to scan only the region of interest
- A short scan time ensures patient movement during the scan is kept to an absolute minimum
- Easy navigation of the 3D volume allows you to scan the volume quickly and with confidence
- ENDO HD mode – High–definition 5 X 5.5 cm volumetric images for accurate and precise endodontic treatment
- Standard or HD mode – Select HD mode for a higher resolution image with higher contrast and less noise
- MARS – Metal Artifact-Reduction Software algorithm allows for a clear image that makes diagnosis easier
- HiDef sensor with ASTRA – Panoramic 2D images with unprecedented clarity and contrast
- SIDEXIS 4 Software