Brewer Company 135DSS Saddle Stool
Optimize posture and production with Brewer’s patented breakthrough – Dynamic Split-Saddle-Seat Technology.
- Patented Split-Saddle-Seat improves comfort
- Unique circular 360° movement strengthens core muscles
- Ergonomic saddle-seat design enhances posture
- Engineered to support deeper breathing
Benefits of a Saddle Stool
- Better posture as the vertebrae discs align naturally, resulting in immediate improved posture with less spinal muscle degeneration.
- Tension relief in the shoulder and neck area due to the improved positioning of the thoracic and cervical spine.
- Deeper breathing occurs due to the stretching of the torso allowing for better circulation, resulting in less fatigue.
- Improved mobility and reach is easily achieved as the legs are free to “scoot” around the operatory, while remaining seated.
Why the Brewer 135DSS?
- Circular movement and tilt:
- Unique 360° tilt makes movement easier and more natural.
- Allows core muscles to become active in supporting the spine.
- Strengthens spine stability muscles, pelvic and leg muscles.
- Less pressure on the edges of the upper legs when moving side to side.
- Split Seat design:
- Improves circulation as there is no edge to press against your upper legs. The veins and arteries that carry blood to and from legs are in the most open position for improved circulation.
- Offerings superior cooling comfort, resulting in improved genital health in both men and women.
- Balances the pelvis in an upright position placing the weight over the “sit bones” and not the soft tissues.
- Better hip abduction brings improved posture over narrower saddle seats.