Air Techniques ScanX® Swift Digital Radiography System
ScanX Swift: compact for chairside intraoral images that fits in any operatory. Accepts sizes: 0, 1 and 2. Significantly more image area…with ScanX’s thin, cordless phosphor sensors you capture 17% – 38% more image area.
Your complete digital X-ray solution that works with image sizes: 0, 1, 2. ScanX utilizes photo stimulable phosphor (PSP) technology. These wafer-thin, flexible and wireless PSP imaging plates provide ample comfort for every patient. Dentists are choosing PSP as their digital option due to its many advantages over film, including: faster image development; better clarity; greater convenience; no costly chemicals or processor maintenance; and paperless efficiency. Best of all, there is no need for special training, as workflow and placement technique are identical to film.
- ScanX Swift: compact for chairside intraoral images that fits in any operatory
- Accepts sizes: 0, 1 and 2
- Significantly more image area…with ScanX’s thin, cordless phosphor sensors you capture 17% – 38% more image area.
- Capture the complete coronal-to-apical length
- Provide more mesial-distal information
- Never miss a root tip or distal cusp
- Fewer retakes
- ScanX flexible sensors deliver sharp, clear digital images
- 30 times thinner than rigid sensors. And cordless, too!
- Less expensive than rigid sensors; no annual maintenance costs; a better ROI
- Add more capabilities to every operatory at a lower cost
- Flexible phosphor sensors are durable, long lasting and can be reused hundreds of times
- Swift is the most economical digital solution for any practice
|Dimensions (DxWxH)||9.2″ x 8.9″ x 9.6″|
|Resolution||Up to 20 lp/mm (Depending on scanning mode/pixel size selected)|
|Theoretical Resolution||40 lp/mm (200 dpi)|
|perating System||Windows XP Professional, Service pack 3 or later (Intel 32-bit processor), Windows Vista Business, Enterprise or Ultimate with Service pack 2 or later (Intel 32-bit processor), Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate with Service pack 1 (Intel 32-bit or 64-bit extended processor), Windows 8 Professional (Intel 32-bit or 64-bit extended processor)|
|Hard Drive||500 GB (200 MB disk space required to start scanning)|
|Monitor||SVGA 24″, 1280×1024 or higher resolution|
|Video Display Adapter||32 MB RAM|
|USB Port||USB 2.0|
- 73445-0 Size 0 phosphor sensor (2)
- 73445-1 Size 1 phosphor sensor (2)
- 73445-2 Size 2 phosphor sensor (4)
- 73248-0 Size 0 barrier envelope (100)
- 73248-1 Size 1 barrier envelope (100)
- 73248-2 Size 2 barrier envelope (300)
- G8140 Sensor/Plate Guide, Size 0
- G8145 Sensor/Plate Guide, Size 1 & 2
- G8195 Barrier Film roll (900/roll)
- B8910 Sensor Cleaning Wipe (50)
- G8030 Scanner Cleaning Sheet (12)
- G8035 Scanner Cleaning Sheet (25)
*For more details visit the ScanX Accessories page
24 Month Warranty
This Air Techniques dental product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques’ dealer service personnel.