Air Techniques ProVecta® S-Pan Cephalometric X-Ray System
The ProVecta S-Pan Ceph elevates your extraoral imaging capabilities with perfected extraoral imaging.
ProVecta® X-Ray Systems from Air Techniques provide the perfect combination of image quality, efficiency and design. Our revolutionary technology delivers unmatched sharpness and clarity with unmatched ease.
- Very fast scan in 4.1 seconds (lat. head)
- Exceptional image quality
- Low radiation dose
- No sensor change from pan to ceph, 2 high-end CsI sensors are integrated
- ProVecta S-Pan Ceph owes its excellent imaging performance to two innovative technologies: the high-end CsI sensor and the S-Pan technology, only available from Air Techniques
- The modern and high-end CsI sensor technology enables better image quality and hence, significantly easier diagnosis
- S-Pan technology uses a unique algorithm to compile 20 separate images into one pin sharp panoramic image at any spatial position of the tooth and jaw
- From a single exposure, the system acquires 20 layers and slices them into 20,000 fragments, compiling them into the clearest, best image atomically
- There are 17 panoramic programs + 5 programs for cephalometric X-ray recordings: Lateral head L, PA head, SMV (submentovertex), Waters view, and Hand
You may deduct the full cost of dental equipment from your 2016 taxes up to $500,000. Please consult with your tax advisor for further information.
|Weight without pedestal||284 lbs|
|Weight with pedestal||394 lbs|
|Height adjustment range||28″|
|Dimensions including rotation (WxDxH)||77″ x 48″- 51″ x 90″|
|Installaton||Wall Mount (Pedestal Optional)|
|Mains voltage||208-240 VAC|
|Rated power||2.2 kVA|
|Magnification factor||1.3 (1.14 for Ceph)|
|X-ray HV Generator|
|Tube voltage and current||60-80 kV, 4-16 mA|
|Focal spot size||0.5 mm (IEC60336)|
|Total filtration||2.8 mm AL|
|Pixel Size||100 µm|
|Active sensor surface||6×150.4 mm (Pan), 200 fps (Ceph)|
|Frame Rate||300 fps (Pan), 200 fps (Ceph)|
Package Includes: Complete Panoramic Xray with Ceph arm and installation requirements. Optional floor mount sold separately.