Accutron Ultra PC™ % Flowmeter
The Ultra PC™ % is a flowmeter used to control and monitor the delivery of nitrous oxide and oxygen to a patient. Seven package configurations are available – 2- and 4-cylinder portables and five different central system mounting options.
The Ultra PC™ % Flowmeter is designed for the practitioner who demands precision control, consistent performance and state-of-the-art innovation. It is a percentage unit with single-knob total flow control. The unit combines efficient operation with optimal safety, and its appearance complements modern operatory esthetics. It is available in multiple central system mounting options and as 2-cylinder and 4-cylinder portables.
All Accutron flowmeters carry a 2-year warranty – the longest flowmeter warranty in the dental industry.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4 1/4″ x 10 1/2″ x 8″ (11 cm x 27 cm x 20 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 lb (2.0 kg)
- Mixed Gas Outlet Diameter: 7/8″ nominal (22 mm)
- Oxygen Inlet: Male DISS (CGA-1240)
- Nitrous Oxide Inlet: Male DISS (CGA-1040)
- Nitrous Oxide Mix Ratio Range: 0-70%
- Oxygen Flow Range: 1-10 LPM
- Nitrous Oxide Flow Range: 0-7 LPM
- Inlet Pressure (each gas): 50-55 psi
- Resuscitator Connector: Quick Connect (1/4″ Imperial)
- Resuscitator Connector Flow: 100 LPM Oxygen