Accutron Ultra PC™ % Cabinet Mount Flowmeter
The Ultra PC™ % Cabinet Mount is a flowmeter used to control and monitor the delivery of nitrous oxide and oxygen to a patient. It is intended to be mounted into cabinetry. Three different central system package configurations are available.
The Ultra PC™ % Cabinet Mount Flowmeter offers a solution to the increasingly complex issue of operatory space planning. The low-profile unit complements modern operatory design and can be built into a variety of office cabinetry configurations. Three different central system packages are available.
All Accutron flowmeters carry a 2-year warranty – the longest flowmeter warranty in the dental industry.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ or 24,8 cm x 12,1 cm x 8,9 cm
- Mounted Dimensions (W x H x D): 9 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ x 1 1/4″ (to end of knobs) or 24,8 cm x 12,1 cm x 3,2 cm (to end of knobs) and 9 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ x 1/4″ (front plate only) or 24,8 cm x 12,1 cm x 0,6 cm (front plate only)
- Weight: 6 lb (2.7 kg)
- Mixed Gas Outlet Diameter: 7/8″ nominal (22 mm)
- Oxygen Inlet: Male DISS (CGA 1240)
- Nitrous Oxide Inlet: Male DISS (CGA 1040)
- Nitrous Oxide Mix Ratio Range: 0-70%
- Oxygen Flow Range: 1-10 LPM
- Nitrous Oxide Flow Range: 0-7 LPM
- Inlet Pressure (each gas): 50-55 psi
- Resuscitator Connector: Quick Connect (1/4″ Imperial)
- Resuscitator Connector Flow: 100 LPM Oxygen