Accutron Ultra DC™ Flowmeter
The Ultra DC™ is a flowmeter used to control and monitor the delivery of nitrous oxide and oxygen to a patient. Seven package configurations are available – 2- and 4-cylinder portables and five different central system mounting options.
The Ultra DC™ Flowmeter is designed for the clinician preferring the dual control method of establishing N2O and O2 settings and state-of-the-art design innovation. The unit combines conventional operation with optimal safety, and its appearance complements modern operatory esthetics. A wide variety of central system mounting options are available, as well as 2-cylinder and 4-cylinder portable units.
All Accutron flowmeters carry a 2-year warranty – the longest flowmeter warranty in the dental industry.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4 1/4″ x 10 1/2″ x 8″ (11 cm x 27 cm x 20 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 lb (2.0 kg)
- Mixed Gas Outlet Diameter: 7/8″ nominal (22 mm)
- Oxygen Inlet: Male DISS (CGA-1240)
- Nitrous Oxide Inlet: Male DISS (CGA-1040)
- Oxygen Flow Range: 3-10 LPM
- Nitrous Oxide Flow Range: 0-7 LPM
- Inlet Pressure (each gas): 50-55 psi
- Resuscitator Connector: Quick Connect (1/4″ Imperial)
- Resuscitator Connector Flow: 100 LPM Oxygen