Accutron Newport Flowmeter System™ – Analog
The Newport Flowmeter System™ is used to control and monitor the delivery of nitrous oxide and oxygen to a patient. It is an enclosed 4-cylinder portable unit.
The Newport Flowmeter System™ offers a practical solution to the challenges associated with operatory space planning and ready availability of conscious sedation equipment. A totally integrated 4-cylinder mobile unit with a stabilizing low center of gravity, it glides easily between operatories and can be positioned discreetly under standard-height counter space when not in use. The system’s enclosed design provides convenient, yet out-of-sight, storage for both the manifold and gas tanks. A floor supports the weight of the unit’s four cylinders to simplify the task of changing tanks.
All Accutron flowmeters carry a 2-year warranty – the longest flowmeter warranty in the dental industry.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19 1/4″ x 31 3/4″ x 24″ (48,9 cm x 80,6 cm x 61 cm)
- Weight: 75 lb (34 kg)
- Mixed Gas Outlet Diameter: 7/8″ nominal (22 mm)
- Oxygen Inlet: Male DISS (CGA-1240)
- Nitrous Oxide Inlet: Male DISS (CGA-1040)
- Nitrous Oxide Ratio Range: 0-70%
- Flow Range(max.readable each gas): 10 LPM
- Resuscitator Connector: Quick Connect (1/4″ Imperial)
- Resuscitator Connector Flow: 100 LPM