Accutron Digital Ultra® Flushmount Flowmeter System
The Digital Ultra® Flushmount is a flowmeter used to control and monitor the delivery of nitrous oxide and oxygen to a patient. It can be mounted into cabinetry or into a wall. Four different package configurations, along with central system packages, are available.
The Digital Ultra® Flushmount Flowmeter is the right choice for clinicians who prefer to work in a digital environment but want critical nitrous oxide and oxygen parameters displayed both numerically and as electronic flow tubes. The ease of color-coded, fingertip controls is an additional feature of the flowmeter. Its sealed flush surface makes it easy to disinfect or barrier-protect. The unit’s design complements aseptic, contemporary operatory environments. Four different central system packages are available.
All Accutron flowmeters carry a 2-year warranty – the longest flowmeter warranty in the dental industry.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) Flushmount Control Module: 9 1/4″ x 4″ x 1 1/2″ (23,5 cm x 10,8 cm x 3,8 cm)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) Remote Main Module: 8″ x 4″ x 7 1/2″ (18,4 cm x 8,9 cm x 19,1 cm) Mounted Dimensions (W x H x D): 9 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ x 1/4″
- Weight Flushmount Control Module: 1.3 lbs (0.6 kg)
- Weight Remote Main Module: 6.1 lbs (2.8 kg)
- Mixed Gas Outlet Diameter: 7/8″ Nominal (22 mm)
- Oxygen Inlet: Male DISS (CGA 1240)
- Nitrous Oxide Inlet: Male DISS (CGA 1040)
- Nitrous Oxide Mixed Ratio Range: 0-70%
- Oxygen Flow Range: 1.0-9.9 LPM
- Nitrous Oxide Flow Range: 0-6.9 LPM
- Inlet Pressure (each gas): 50-55 psi
- Resuscitator Connector: Quick Connect (1/4″ Imperial) at Remote Outlet
- Resuscitator Connector Flow: 100 LPM Oxygen
- Power Requirements: 100-240 Volt AC; 50-60 Hz