Accutron Digital Ultra™ Flowmeter System
The Digital Ultra™ is a flowmeter used to control and monitor the delivery of nitrous oxide and oxygen to a patient. Five different package configurations are available – a 4-cylinder portable system and four central system mounting packages.
The Digital Ultra™ is available in serveral central system mounting options and as a 4-cylinder portable unit. It is the right choice for clinicians who prefer to work in a digital environment but want critical parameters displayed both numerically and as electronic flow tubes. The ease of color-coded, fingertip controls is an additional feature of the flowmeter. Its sealed flush surface makes it easy to disinfect or barrier-protect. The unit’s design complements aseptic, contemporary operatory environments.
All Accutron flowmeters carry a 2-year warranty – the longest flowmeter warranty in the dental industry.
- 7 1/2″ x 7″ x 8 3/4″ (19,1 cm x 17,8 cm x 22,2 cm)
- Weight: 6.3 lbs Mixed Gas Outlet
- Diameter: 7/8″ Nominal (22 mm)
- Oxygen Inlet: Male DISS (CGA-1240)
- Nitrous Oxide Inlet: Male DISS (CGA-1040)
- Nitrous Oxide Mixed Ratio Range: 0-70%
- Oxygen Flow Range: 1.0-9.9 LPM
- Nitrous Oxide Flow Range: 0-6.9
- LPM Inlet Pressure (each gas): 50-55 psi
- Resuscitator Connector: Quick Connect (1/4″ Imperial)
- Resuscitator Connector Flow: 100 LPM
- Oxygen Power Requirements: 100-240 Volt AC; 50-60 Hz