Accutron Digital Newport Flowmeter System™
The Digital Newport Flowmeter System™ is used to control and monitor the delivery of nitrous oxide and oxygen to a patient. Parameters are brightly lit via LED and displayed digitally. It is an enclosed 4-cylinder portable system.
The Digital Newport Flowmeter System™ houses a percentage flowmeter that has all of the operating features of the Digital Ultra™ Flowmeter, plus its enclosed 4-cylinder design makes it a user-friendly portable that can easily be moved from operatory to operatory. The unit’s height allows it to be stored under counter space that is open below; if not stored its flat surface can function as additional counter space.
All Accutron flowmeters carry a 2-year warranty – the longest flowmeter warranty in the dental industry.
- Dimensions: 19 1/4″ x 31 3/4″ x 24″ (48,9 cm x 80,6 cm x 61 cm)
- Weight: 75 lb (34kg)
- Mixed Gas Outlet Diameter: 7/8″ Nominal (22 mm)
- Oxygen Inlet: Male DISS (CGA-1240)
- Nitrous Oxide Inlet: Male DISS (CGA-1040)
- Nitrous Oxide Ratio Range: 0-70%
- Nitrous Oxide Flow Range: 0-6.9 LPM
- Resuscitator Connector: Quick Connect (1/4″ Imperial)
- Resuscitator Connector Flow: 100 LPM Oxygen