A-dec Inspire Central Console
Everything about A-dec Inspire dental furniture is designed to help your team increase workflow efficiency. A-dec designers and engineers work with dental professionals to ensure that A-dec Inspire reflects everything you need in a dental environment.
Effectively manage valuable office real estate by fitting more treatment rooms in the same space. Sharing equipment and utilities across multiple rooms means offices gain even more production per square foot—and standardizing treatment room layouts means uniformity for staff.
Central console available lengths: partial wall 32,” 52,” 66″ or 80″ full-length 100,” 114″ or 128″. Partial wall does not include x-ray pass-through and is designed for placement adjacent to a partial wall.
Full lengths include x-ray pass-through and are free-standing.
- Seamlessly integrates with dental lights or monitor mount, vacuum-line cleaner and delivery system.
- Full console includes 48″ of internal storage space to house x-ray unit.
- Designed for split-entry treatment room layouts.
- Floating shelves offer optimal ergonomic positioning for procedural tubs and ancillary devices.
- Energy efficient LED task lighting.
- Optional pass-through x-ray mount and computer storage reduces equipment costs by sharing across multiple treatment rooms.
- Foot-activated faucets and motion-activated soap and sanitizer dispensers reduce touch points.
- Complete integrated dispenser for cups, paper towels, masks and gloves, keeps essential items neatly organized in one place above the sink.
- Optional ICV system simplifies vacuumline cleaning.
- Elegant vessel sink option.
- Full-length central can accommodate 542 delivery system.
- 30″ (762mm) countertop height
- 88″ (2235mm) total height (applies to full cabinets only)
- 24″ (610mm) width of cabinet
- Length of cabinet – see images above
592 CENTRAL CONSOLE (T-WALL, MID, FULL) STANDARD FEATURES
- Quiet soft-close drawers and doors
- Task lighting matches color temperature of the A-dec LED dental light
- Easy-reach holders for cups, towels, masks, and gloves
- Sink modules include hands-free soap dispensing, foot-activated faucet, trash drop
- Drawer modules with intuitive and self-tailored bin system
- Full central includes 48″ of internal storage space to house x-ray
- USA and Canada UL approved power panels with hospital-grade GFCI tamper resistent outlets
- USB port and cord drops for easy cable management
All Available Sizes: