A-dec 571 Halogen Dental Light
The A-dec 571 Halogen Dental Light provides balanced lighting with proper contrast and a neutral color temperature so you can accurately perform procedures without eyestrain. This increases your stamina and allows you to provide your patients with your best quality dental care.
Superior optics: The A-dec 500 dental light provides a balanced light pattern with ideal contrast for a clear view of tooth topography. A neutral daylight color temperature allows accurate color/shade matching and tissue analysis.
Precise dental light positioning: With a third axis of rotation (diagonal), you can position the dental light so it fully illuminates the oral cavity no matter the position of the patient’s head.
Dental light control flexibility: The A-dec 500 dental light’s On/Off functions activate automatically with the dental chair preset positions. You can also use the local toggle switch or the convenient A-dec 500 touchpad controls.
- Excellent color rendering index
- Bright pattern with strong uniformity
- Dependable brightness with easy-to-adjust intensity
- Unsurpassed shadow-reducing reflector technology
- Automatic on/off function with chair pre-sets
- Independent composite setting
- Spare-bulb storage on the dental light itself
- Remote touchpad and local control
- Rotational axes: Horizontal, vertical and diagonal
- Color temperature: 5000K neutral white color temperature
- Light pattern: 3.3″ x 6.3″ at 27.6″ focal distance (85 mm x 160 mm at 700 mm)
- Light intensity : Composite 8,000 lux (743 fc), Medium 20,000 lux (1858 fc), High 24,000 lux (2230 fc)
- BTUs per hour: 325
- Power Consumption: 95W
- Shipping Weight: 571 – 35lb (16 kg), 572 – 47 lb. (21 kg), Ceiling-Mount – 44 lb. (20 kg), Track-Mount – 54 lb. (25 kg)