A-dec 551 Assistant’s Instrumentation
The A-dec 500 chair-mounted assistant’s instrumentation provides comfortable access to vacuum instruments and accessories whether you’re working by yourself or with an assistant.
Flexible positioning: Get optimal instrument placement for 2- and 4-handed dentistry. Pivoting holders allow your assistant to independently position the syringe, vacuum instruments, and other devices where they’re the most comfortable and accessible. Exceptional range of motion: Both the short- and long-arm A-dec 500 assistant’s instrumentation offer nearly unlimited positioning on either side of the chair.
- Long arm with vertical and horizontal adjustments or Short arm with only horizontal adjustments
- Standard multi-function touchpad
- Touchpad designed to be used as a handle for easy positioning of the assistant’s arm
- maximized vacuum flow
- High Volume Evacuator (HVE), QD Syringe and Saliva Ejector (SE).
- Optional fourth position for second HVE or curing light
- Three common connection ports for SE and HVE
- Solids collector mounted on support link
- Choice of 3-position, 4-position or dual 2-position holder assemblies
- Mounts to A-dec 511 or A-dec 411 dental chair
- 39 lb. (18 kg)
- White with gray accents
- Integrated standard touchpad