A-dec 333/335 Continental Delivery System
333/335 Continental Delivery System come standard with four whip assembly, four handpiece holder positions. Can be configured for left- or right-handed dentistry. Other standard features include wet/dry foot control, two liter water bottle, and three syringe options.
The 333/335 Continental Deliver System are the only systems that can go trans-thorax. The whips reduce hand fatigue, reduces the likelihood of instrument damage from dropping and decreased chance of the bur sticking due to instruments ability to move freely.
- Balanced flexarm with air brake
- Can be configured for left-or-right handed dentistry
- Three position or optional four position handpiece control block
- Control head accommodates two ancillary control modules
- 15′ USB 2.0 cable from control head to chair
- Radius-style systems include self contained water system with quick disconnect 2-liter water bottle
- Adjustable air coolant
- Individually adjustable water coolant