A-dec 332/334/336 Traditional Delivery System
A-dec 332/334/336 Traditional Delivery System – – Compact in size. Big in function. Both the traditional and Continental delivery systems can integrate a quad-volt intraoral light source and two ancillaries.
Your solution to conveniently deliver what you need, where you need it. Small on the outside, big on the inside. With the A‑dec 300 delivery system, you have a simple option to update your dental chair with genuine integration and easy positioning. Add technology and improve ergonomics. Choose between Continental or Traditional. Either way, it’s a delivery system designed to retrofit most dental chairs from leading manufacturers.
- Balanced flexarm with air brake (332/334) or manual height adjustment (336)
- Can be configured for right or left-handed dentistry
- Four handpiece holder positions
- Control head accommodates two ancillary control modules
- 15′ USB 2.0 cable from control head to chair
- Radius-style systems include self contained water system with quick disconnect 2 liter water bottle
- Adjustable air coolant
- Individually adjustable water coolant