A-dec 300 LED Light
A-dec LED dental lights improve your ability to see inside the oral cavity and provide unparalleled ergonomics.
The A-dec 300 LED dental light was designed specifically for those who want the clarity and accuracy of the A-dec 500 LED dental light, in a simple, economical version that’s anything but a compromise.
Improved vision: The A-dec 300 LED dental light floods the oral cavity with light and provides a light intensity of up to 25,000 lux.
Accurate tissue analysis: By producing a Color Rendering Index of 94 at 5,000K, A-dec has achieved a new breed of LED that mimics nature. See tissue in balanced, neutral light for accurate, consistent diagnoses.
Unparalleled ergonomics: Designed for comfort, the A-dec 300 LED dental light easily glides into the exact position needed for optimal illumination during any procedure.
All A-dec 300 LED dental lights feature:
- Stadium lighting-4 bright white LEDs. Reduces shadowing.
- Three-axis of rotation including 540º of horizontal light head adjustment. Provides unlimited positioning.
- Two light intensity settings. Features two intensity settings of 8,000 and 25,000 lux.
- No radiant heat. Produces 51 BTUs (halogen average 325 BTUs).
- Composite/low mode. Allows more work time with 8,000 lux (slow cure)
- Long lifespan. Never change a light bulb. A-dec LED lights have a life expectancy of 40,000 hours.
- Lights oral cavity, not patient’s eyes. 3.8″x 5.7″ at 27.6″ focal distance (95 mm x 145 mm at 700 mm)